"The Ghost Host" is a 1960 episode of Popeye the Sailor.
While out driving, Popeye and Olive must take shelter from the rain in an old house on a hill. Unbeknownst to them, it is 'the Haunted House (Strangers Welcome)', and they are mercilessly harassed by three ghosts until Popeye eats his spinach and drives them out of the house.
- This episode first aired November 6, 1960
- Directed by Seymour Kneitel
- This is one of 63 episodes produced by Paramount Cartoon Studios for the Popeye the Sailor TV series.
- This episode is available from Warner Archive on the Popeye the Sailor The 1960s Classics Volume One DVD set.
- The Ghost Host at the Internet Movie Database