Not to be confused with Jeep Jeep.
|Jeep Is Jeep|
|Season 2, Episode 15|
"The Glad Gladiator"
"Strange Things Are Happening"
"Jeep Is Jeep" is a 1960 episode of Popeye the Sailor.
Olive brings Swee'Pea to Popeye's ship-shaped house and leaves the boy in the sailor's care. Soon afterwards, Eugene is delivered to Popeye (from India rather than Africa this time) and, while Popeye is distracted by his new pet's magical abilities, Swee'Pea wanders out into the street. Popeye sets out to find him with Eugene's help, and ends up saving him from an incoming train after eating his spinach. The boy rides Eugene home before Olive comes back, but the latter gets angry at Popeye, who only got back to the house later.
- This episode first aired November 6, 1960
- Directed by Seymour Kneitel
- This is one of 63 episodes produced by Paramount Cartoon Studios for the Popeye the Sailor TV series.
- This episode is available from Warner Archive on the Popeye the Sailor The 1960s Classics Volume One DVD set.
- Jeep Is Jeep at the Internet Movie Database